Saturday, March 13, 2010

saturday finds


Easter is on the way and we have the family for dinner and an egg hunt. That is six kids and I always buy baskets,candy,etc. I found these baskets in a thrift store for .25 each and they still have the tags on them. Then I got digging around in a box of kid toys and found lots of little things that would fit in the eggs. I will throw them in some warm sudsy water to clean them and no one will ever know. I don't think this side of the family gets the whole thrifting thing but are amazed at what I do find.

Then I found the patterns,cloth,etc at another store.
I am going to rent a booth at a group antique shop. So I am now on the hunt for things that I can resell. I am very excited about doing that. The cloth is so much prettier than it looks in the picture. and it is upholstery grade so if I find a cute chair or bench that needs a redo I am all ready.

Well the house is looking pretty good and I have done my thrifting thing. Company not coming for a couple of hours. Just the right amount of time for a nap. It's cold and blowing out so a movie and a nap it is!











1 comment:

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Great finds...good luck with your booth:) Hope you have a FUN day!

Blessings,
Linda