Sunday, March 7, 2010

Bird houses

Ok I seem to spending alot of time at the dump! Do I have a dump addiction? Is there a 12 step program for that? Well today my husband and I went and we found all this rough cut lumber.
Which made our hearts jump. My husband can build anything and has machine to make the wood smooth. So we loaded up his truck with all the good pieces. One of the things he builds that everyone loves is bird houses on old garden tools.
Little chick-a-dees build nests in them. I have them through out our yard and garden. I have hutches and cupboards that he has built. Also my potting shed and our house. Now he has moved on to my daughter and son in law's house. (Oh and a big shout out to Ron miss ya:)
so untill the next dump find bye.




2 comments:

Thrifty Chic said...

Ron says he is going to start a blog so he can respond to your posts. Lovee the bird houses, you should sell them on etsy.com I love ours!

lace & arsenic said...

so cute. and yes! i agree, u should market them! put them in the store! or deff ur space! CONGRATS on that!! ...