Wednesday, January 27, 2010

first post

This is my first post and I am shaking in my slippers! I have no clue what I am doing, but here I go. I have bad grammer,and bad spelling so don't tell me about it. Just laugh quietly to yourself.
What I am great at is thrifting, and crafts. I love to go to high end stores and see what's new then thrift around(I always carry a list) to see if I can recreate it. you would be amazed at what I find. (or maybe you wouldn't). So my best hint of the day is shop at animal shelter thrift shops.
everyone wants to help an animal. I have found great things there. Plus our family is full of pound puppies and kitties. (Hi Rebel,Baily and Brogen!)Well Iguess that is it for today, maybe I will get brave and post a picture next time. Drop me a line let me you know it's not just floating in space.

No comments: